Volume 5, Unit 5
As one enters the presence of the Lord, there are immediate experiences afforded. The unsaved are convicted and saved through repentance, the weak are made strong, and the believer is fortified and renewed in strength. This unit will consider several of the many benefits and rewards, as revealed through scripture, when we enter in God’s holy presence.
- Lesson 1, Times of Refreshing
- Lesson 2, Fullness of Joy
- Lesson 3, Fullness of His Sufficiency
- Lesson 4, Fullness of God
- Lesson 5, Comfort and Grace
- Lesson 6, Righteousness, Peace, and Joy