Volume 6, Unit 1
Self-examination requires individuals to carefully examine their own behavior and beliefs to determine if they are good or bad. While everyman in his own eyes is deemed right, the Bible clearly sets the standard against which every individual will be judged by our Righteous God. This unit will consider several Biblical examples of individual’s responses, when confronted with God’s standard of holiness, in an effort to learn from the results of their personal soul-searching experience.
- Lesson 1, Early Detection
- Lesson 2, Understanding One’s Self
- Lesson 3, Learning One’s Beliefs
- Lesson 4, Powerful Predictor
- Lesson 5, Spiritual Intervention
- Lesson 6, Avoid Mortality